Thursday, August 06, 2009

Tesco Chair Time

A couple of days ago, I managed to snap my chair. Not because I'm a tubby bastard, but because I sit like an invalid. Lots of leaning and feet everywhere are detrimental to the health of your standard office chair, especially rubbish ones with plastic bases.

Anway, a new chair arrived today! I went for a sexy Walnut Padova Home Office Chair with arms, courtsey of Tesco Direct. Half-price at £30! With some, erm, club points! Club points I'll never use, no doubt!

Setup was easy, just alan keyed the arms on everything else slotted in nicely. didn't even have to attach the wheels. Seems pretty comfortable so far. I've tried stressing it a little and it looks like it should put up with my idiotic sitting positions. It goes really high, too! Which is pretty handy when it comes to putting your legs up on new and exciting pieces of furniture.

Anyway, it's a nice, good value chair, and I heartily recommend it. HERE IS A PICTURE WOT I AM TOOK:

No comments: